Glossary of Terms - H
The beirut (beer pong) glossary of terms is the most complete lexicon of terminology and slang available. If you use a beirut (beer pong) term that we have not included in this glossary, then email us using the Contact Form.
# | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- » Han Solo
- A player that is skilled at hitting lone wolf cups.
- See Also: Lone Wolf
- » Hit
- A cup shall be deemed hit if a ball has been sunk in it. [More Info]
- See Also: Cup
- » Hooked Overhand Grip
- A grip in which the ball is held between the first phalange of the thumb and the entire index finger.
- See Also: Grip
- Related Terms: Trigger
- » Hooking
- A method that may be used by a defender to attempt defense when a ball is spinning in a cup. The defender inserts one or two fingers into a cup in an effort to grab the ball out of the cup.
- See Also: Defense
- » House Rules
- The rules decided upon by the hosts of a party or tournament. [More Info]
- See Also: Beirut
- Related Terms: Che (Guevara), Cliff Clavin
- » Housekeeping
- When a team is required to clean up a beverage hazard following cup movement. [More Info]
- See Also: Beverage Hazard
Back to Top