Glossary of Terms - B
The beirut (beer pong) glossary of terms is the most complete lexicon of terminology and slang available. If you use a beirut (beer pong) term that we have not included in this glossary, then email us using the Contact Form.
# | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- » Balanced Shot
- See Instead: Luck Shot
- » Ball
- A table tennis (Ping Pong) ball. [More Info]
- Related Terms: Sink / Sunk
- » Baseball Throw
- See Instead: Carnival Shot
- » Basic Overhand Grip
- A grip in which the ball is held between the tip of the thumb, and the tip of the index finger or the tips of the index and middle fingers.
- See Also: Grip
- » Beer
- The preferred beverage used when playing beirut (beer pong).
- See Also: Beverage
- » Beer Pong
- The family of games played with cups, beer and table tennis (Ping Pong) balls.
- See Also: Beirut
- Related Terms: Paddle
- » Beirut
- The game of beirut (beer pong) consists of attempting to remove all of the opposing team's cups from the table in accordance with the rules. The first team to remove all of the opposing team's cups from the table shall be declared the winner. [More Info]
- Related Terms: 3-D Beirut, Beer Pong, Full Contact Beirut, Ghetto Ruit, House Rules, Order of Play, Perfect Game, Ruit, Speed Pong, Strip Beirut
- » Beverage
- Liquid used to fill the volume of a cup, that is consumed by a player when a cup is hit by the opposing team. [More Info]
- See Also: Cup
- Related Terms: 21, Beer, Beverage Hazard, Consumption, Pitcher, Pre-Game Warm Up, Spoils of War
- » Beverage Hazard
- Beverage that has pooled on the surface of the table, due to knocked over cups or improper beverage distribution. [More Info]
- See Also: Beverage
- Related Terms: Housekeeping, Ruit Leg / Ruit Stain / Ruit Tattoo, Zamboni
- » Blow Job
- See Instead: Blowing
- » Blowing
- A method that may be used by a defender to attempt defense when a ball is spinning in a cup. The defender blows downward into the cup in an effort to pop the ball out of the cup. [More Info]
- Related Terms: Blow Job
- » Bounce Shot
- A bounce shot is a shooter's attempt to shoot the ball short of the cups with the intention that it will bounce into the cups. [More Info]
- See Also: Shot
- » Bridge
- A setup with the front corner cup and back middle cup removed.
- See Also: Setup
- » Bring Back
- See Instead: Return
- » Buck Rogers
- Someone who predominantly shoots lasers.
- See Also: Laser
- » Bush League
- A defender that passes the end of the table, or blocks the shooter's view of the cups, when attempting to distract a shooter.
- See Also: Distraction
- Related Terms: Greg Nogayness
Back to Top
© Copyright 2003-2011 Beirut-Guide.com, All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: Beirut (beer pong) can be played with alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or no beverage at all. If you choose to play beirut (beer pong) with alcoholic beverages, you should be of legal drinking age and drink responsibly.